Verify Admission Requirements
You must have obtained an appropriate credential applicable for your jurisdiction for your field of practice and have sufficient practice in a clinical setting with patients, or obtained advance degree(s) in your area of expertise. See more here: Admission Requirements
Verify Your Credentials
- from the Navigation-block on the right, click "Courses > Verify Credentials".
- In the 'Degree and Certification Information' screen, click on the 'Add entry' tab.
- In the New entry form, fill in your credential information.
Upload a copy of all credentials that count towards your 2500+ hours of clinical practice or academic instructor status
(acceptable formats include jpg, png, pdf):
- in the 'New entry form' click on 'Choose a file'.
- in the 'Upload screen' click on ' Upload a file', click on 'Browse' to select a .jpg, .png, or .pdf copy of your degree or certificate from your hard drive.
- click on 'Upload this file'.
Saving and viewing your credential information:
- once a form is complete click 'Save and add another' to add additional credentials; or click 'Save and view' to double check your information.
Udate your Profile to indicate you have completed this step.
- click on the 'Edit Profile' link to open your user profile screen, scroll to the bottom of the form and place a checkmark to confirm you have entered your credentials, click 'Update profile' and close the pop-up window.
- this concludes verifying your credentials and you can proceed to Enroll into a course from the 'Courses' page.
Note: Your course content will be hidden until you have completed this section to verify your 'admission requirements'. If this happens return and complete 'Verify Credentials".
Updating your credentials
- You can return to the 'Verify Credentials' screen at any time to update (add, edit or delete) you credentials.
Questions, concerns, troubles.. you can always contact email@example.com
Next you will need to enroll into a course - see 'Enroll into a course' for more information.